Saturday 19 September 2015

I've Missed You All!


It's been so long since I last posted and so much has gone on!
My mum was borrowing my laptop which left me unable to blog, but I have it back now so I'm excited to start back up again.

I'll wait until Wednesday to update you about my baby wearing journey, but I've come so far with it now and I cant wait to share it with you.
I'm still getting help for my mental health but I have decided to come off my medication. They were making me feel a bit like a zombie, and it was bothering me, so I'm trialling being off them to see how I cope.

Melody turned one in our time away from the blog, and I feel sad I didn't share it with you all, but she had a lovely time on her birthday, and I'm still in shock that my little melon is now nearly 14 months old.

She's walking and running all the time, climbing on things, chattering away, and my favourite things she does are cuddling us and kissing us. She's such an affectionate little squidge and I feel so lucky that she's mine!

I'm so glad to be back and I have alot of good stuff about to come your way.
Stay tuned!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment